First things first: My Skin Care Routine

 

My skin can get VERY oily.

I have had skin problems since I was about 11. When I was 17, I finally went to the dermatologist. I have been on and off different treatments. Currently, I’m using the following products as part of my skincare routine, which were recommended to me by my doctor. The majority can still be found at every convenience store or pharmacy, but you need to remember that every person is different and that what works for me, might not work for you. I 100% recommend going to the dermatologist if you have skin concerns.

1. Sunscreen: Fotoprotector ISDIN Fusion Water

Image Source: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Isdin-Fotoprotector-Fusion-Water-SPF-50-1-69-Fl-Oz/629738316

I wear sunscreen every day. One of the things that, I believe, every dermatologist will recommend is to wear sunscreen every day. It does not matter if you will stay at home. Computer screens, light bulbs, etc., will still damage your skin.

2. Exfoliant: Cetaphil Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser


Image Source: https://www.target.com/p/cetaphil-gentle-exfoliating-facial-cleanser-6oz/-/A-52569387

The doctor recommended to me to scrub my face every night with this exfoliant. The great thing about it is that it is for sensitive skin. 

3. Moisturizer: Vichy Mineral 89 Face Serum with Hyaluronic Acid

Image source: https://www.ulta.com/mineral-89-face-serum-with-hyaluronic-acid?productId=xlsImpprod16171061

I hydrate my face with this moisturizer. I wear it after I wash my face and put some sunscreen on. It dries very fast!

4. Makeup remover

Image Source: https://www.garnierusa.com/about-our-brands/skin-care/micellar-cleansing-water/micellar-cleansing-water-all-in-1

This makeup remover is incredibly cheap, easy to find, and completely effective! What I don't like much is that you need to use cotton pads for it to really work, which can end up being expensive. Still, I prefer this over makeup remover wipes. 


Apart from those skincare products, I use the following that might be harder to find:

5. Face Wash: Cederm Pro Skin Cleanced

I wash my face every day, twice, with this gel. I buy it at the clinic I go to but still can be found online.

6. Eye Cream: Cederm Contuderm Crema Antiojeras



All-nighters could, eventually, show on our faces. This eye cream is great and I put it on at night and in the morning. It feels really refreshing on the face. I also buy it at the clinic I go to but can be found online. 

What are your thoughts on those products? Have you worn them? From those brands, the one that I find that has been a little controversial is Cetaphil. I barely use TikTok but have seen on that platform that some people say it is not a good brand and that they do not recommend it. But, hey, it works for me! and the doctor indeed recommended it. 


Comments

Popular Posts