How to do a Corpse Bride Inspired Makeup Look

 As Halloween 2020 is fast approaching, I wanted to create a makeup look for all of you. I decided to do a corpse bride inspired Makeup. However, I ended up creating two. One that is a little more accurate and another one that is more subtle. 

As per the products that I used, I mostly used this palette for both looks: Revolution Halloween Ultimate Face Paint Palette. It was only $9 dollars so it is relatively cheap. I also used this foundation in the shade "pure white" as a base. To draw the details, I used this eyeliner from Elf that was only $3 dollars. However, I am sure that this could be done with just eyeshadows. 


For the first one: 


  1. I first covered my eyebrows. I did a tutorial on that last week. Then, I put on the white foundation all over my face. After that, I drew the two circles for the eyes with the Elf Eyeliner. 
  2.  I put on the light blue shade of the Halloween Face Paint Palette all over my face. Except, of course, I tried not to ruin the white circles.  
  3.  I just used the dark blue to contour my cheeks, jawline, nose, and forehead so it kind of resembled the Corpse Bride. I deepened that with the black shade in the palette Again, all of these colors are on the Revolution palette. 
  4. I drew the eyebrows with the Elf Eyeliner. For me, this was the hardest part. I forgot to mention that for all of these I used a photo as a reference and just carefully tried to follow it. I also drew the eyelashes with that same eyeliner.
  5. I "extended" the nose with the dark blue and black shades. I also added a little of the black shade to extend my nostrils by drawing a line outside and on top of them. I also painted my neck with a blue shade and drew two lines in the middle to resemble a very thin neck.
  6.  I used the red, purple, and white shades on the palette to paint my lips.
For the second one, 
  1. I put on the white foundation all over my face and proceeded with the light blue on my palette also putting it all over my face. I also put the latest shade all over my neck.
  2. I used the dark blue to do a soft contour on my forehead, nose, and jawline. 
  3. For this look, I used blue eyeshadows on my eyes and put on eyeliner and mascara. Just regular makeup here. 
  4. I filled in my eyebrows trying that they resembled the corpse bride a little. 
  5. I put on red lipstick. 
  6. I changed my hair color with an app since I don't have wigs 😁

As you can probably guess, the first look took so much longer but was definitely way more fun to do! The second one did not take that long, but I think it would be harder to guess that it is a corpse bride look without all the accessories haha. 

I really enjoyed creating these looks! I hope I have the time to do another one of these before Halloween and will definitely create a look for the Day of the Dead so keep posted for that! I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments below which of the two looks would you wear? Would you, personally, prefer the subtle look or the more accurate one? I would really like to know! :) Also, as always, share any tips/suggestions you'd like me to consider for future looks/posts 😀

Comments

  1. Hello! I really love the make for halloween is a really inspiring character!!!. I really like the lipstick how distinguish from the other make up! I just have a question how long does it take you to do all that I'm really impressed of all the work that you have been doing for this post I really appreaciated!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts