Fall Inspired Eye Look Tutorial

 Hello all, 

Lately, I have started joining various Makeup groups on Facebook. I really recommend following such types of groups if you are into makeup. They are really positive communities and the majority have as a rule to just be nice with one another. I think that you would enjoy them as much as I am!

I was inspired to create a Fall 2020 eye makeup look because many people in those Facebook groups were posting their creations for Fall with colors such as orange, brown, red, yellow, purple, and gold. 

I will now show you my final eye look and a tutorial for it. 


1) Prep your eye area. You could use an eye primer or just concealer with a neutral eye shadow on top as I did. Also, put on a shade that is close to your skin tone in a circular motion on your crease.


2) Add an orange shade on your crease with a small brush. Try to pack the color. 


3) Use a blending brush and blend the color in a circular motion and upwards.


4) Pack a brown shade on your eyelid and blend it in a circular motion and upwards as well. Also, use another brush for that. 


5) Put glitter on your eyelid. You could use your finger. As a tip, if you wet your finger first, the glitter will pop. 


6) Continue blending the colors on your crease. 


7) Continue blending with a clean brush (or, you could use the one you only used for the neutral tones at first) upwards and almost getting to the brow bone. 


8) Clean the eye-look up with some micellar water, or a makeup remover, and a cotton pad; trying that it looks straight. Then, blend some of the brown shade on your waterline.


9) Add glitter on the inner corner of your eye and on your brow bone. Add black eyeliner on top and on your water line if you'd like, curl your lashes, put on mascara, and you will be done! 





This is the complete look after I was done with my full makeup face. I hope you like it! I should mention that I took the picture of my eye outside. Outdoor lighting seems to be better than just using my ring light or taking it in front of the window. 



I hope you liked this makeup look! Let me know your thoughts and/or suggestions below. Also, have you joined any Facebook makeup groups? Do you like them? 





























Comments

Popular Posts