Shaping my eyebrows: Natural look

 

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing great. You probably read on one of my previous posts that I don't usually do my eyebrows. What I mean by that, is that I don't usually fill them in because they are already kind of thick. For such matters, I usually just brush them upwards, and then to the side, with some neutral soap. However, I sometimes like to shape them a little bit with a brow pomade depending on the occasion. As you will see, it is a natural and not so over-done look. I hope you like it 😊

First, I brush my brows upwards, and then to the sides, with some neutral soap. I just put some soap on this Spoolie brush from Morphe (M158)

Then, I apply some of Anastasia’s Dip Brow Pomade with Morphe’s M165 brush (it is an angled brush). I draw a thin line just below my eyebrows and fill in the tails of my eyebrows. I do not draw a line above them, so they do not look too thick.





Later, I blend that with the same spoolie brush I used before.



After that, to perfect the look, I use some concealer. I like Tarte’s Shape Tape concealer. To do this, I draw some dots above the tails of my eyebrows and below them. Then, with a flat brush, I blend everything.

Lastly, to finish the look, I apply some highlighter on my brow bones, and on the inner corners of my eyes, with my finger. I like Tarte’s Exposed Highlight.

This is the before and after. As you can see, this process just makes my eyebrows look a little bit more defined.





I hope you liked this mini tutorial 😊 How do you do your eyebrows? Do you follow a similar process? Let me know in the comments below 😊

 

 

 

 







Comments

Popular Posts