How to Do Winged Eyeliner with Eyeshadow

I was going through my Instagram feed and saw a really great tip for creating a winged eyeliner effect with eyeshadow. I decided to try it and I think it works! Since I don't really have colorful eyeliners, I think this will come in handy.

For this effect, I used a small flat brush and a medium flat brush (a concealer one). To prepare the eye, I used Tarte's Shape Tape Concealer. Also, I decided to do it in the color blue. For this, I used Butter London's Natural Goddess Eyeshadow Palette and utilized the Femme Fatale shade.



Now, for the steps. 

1) Create wings with concealer and a concealer brush. 



2) When you are content with the wings you drew, you would fill them out with the eyeshadow of your choosing. 



3) Now, you can curl your eyelashes and put on mascara at this point if you would like that. I put on Tarte's Maneater Mascara. Also, I highlighted my brow bones and the inner corner of my eyes with the enchantress shade (Butter London's palette).  After that, you would just clean everything up with a concealer and a flat brush.


4) And, that's it! This was my result:

Blue Winged Eyeliner Eyeshadow


I hope you liked this mini tutorial. Let me know if you try it in the comments below! :) 















Comments

Popular Posts