Blue Eyeshadow: Mini Tutorial

 

Hi everyone,

I decided to try to create a blue eyeshadow look the other day since I bought Jeffree Star’s Blue Blood palette a while ago, but I barely use it. Even when it is a really beautiful palette, you know I usually don’t wear bright colors. So, I stepped out of my comfort zone for this. I hope you like it! This is the finished eye makeup look and a picture of the palette from Jeffree Star's website: 





·       First, I brushed my eyebrows upwards and added some brow pomade. Then, I put on concealer all over and set it with powder. That helps if you don’t have eyeshadow primer; it will make the eyeshadows pop and last longer. 


Using concealer as primer

 

·      Second, I added “Blue Blood” from the palette on my eye creases with a small blending brush and I blended the shadow all over it in a circular motion. Then, I added more color as needed. You can see it is really pigmented. 



Blending blue eyeshadow, the makeup enthusiast1


·       Third, I added the eyeshadow “Undertaker” on the outer V of my eyes with another small blending brush and blended it.



·       Fourth, I added concealer on my eyelids with a concealer brush just from the inner corner to the middle of my eyelids. 


·       Fifth, I added “Cullinan” on top of the first half of the concealer with the same concealer brush. Then, I added “Deceased” to the second half.

Soft eye crease, the makeup enthusiast

·       Sixth, I added more of the Undertaker color to my Outer V and blended it with a big fluffy brush. I also added that same color to my lower lash line with a small blending brush.


·       Seventh, I added blue eyeliner. I used Makeup Revolution’s Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen (only $9 at Ulta!)


·       Eight, I curled my eyelashes and put on Tarte’s Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara.


·       And, that’s it! In the first picture, I didn’t use flash. On the second one, I did. You can see that lighting makes a big difference!


I hope you liked this mini tutorial. I am not a makeup expert, but really enjoyed playing with my palette and I hope that my tips do help you 😊 Let me know your thoughts on the comments below, and don’t forget to subscribe for more! 















 



 








 





































Comments

Popular Posts