Does Mascara Primer Make a Difference? My Experience

Hello everyone, 

I hope you all are doing well. A few days ago, I was in need of a new mascara. I love Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes so I went into Tarte's Website and saw a promotion that interested me. I got a set for a few dollars more than I usually pay for the mascara. So, I got two mascaras and a primer in this kit.

Mascara Review Tarte Cosmetics

Do I usually wear Mascara Primer? No. In fact, this would be my first time trying it. Let's see what happens... 

These are my eyelashes without curling them or putting mascara on. I have my eyebrows brushed and I have a little brown eyeshadow in my lower and upper lash-line: 

Eyelashes with no mascara


Now, this is my right eye. I only curled my eyelashes and applied Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara on them. As you can see, there's already a lot of difference:  

Eyelashes with Lights, camera, lashes, mascara, tarte

I'll now curl my left eye's lashes and apply Tarte's Opening Act primer. After about 20 seconds, I'll apply the mascara. 

This was the result: 

Tarte Mascara Review

As you can see, the primer, does, in fact, make my eyelashes appear more voluminous and longer. 


I do believe that at least this primer, does make a difference! However, personally, I would not use the eyelash primer as part of my everyday routine. I'd prefer to save it for special occasions 😄

Have you ever used eyelash primer? Do you like it? Let me know in the comments below!





















Comments

Popular Posts