Mexican Independence Day – Eye Makeup

 

Hello everyone,


As today is Mexican Independence Day, I decided to look for some inspiration on the internet and try to create a simple eye look.

I used BH Cosmetics' Take Me Back to Brazil eyeshadow palette (Only $10). 


First, I put concealer on my eyelids with my fingers and brushed my eyebrows upwards with some neutral soap. Then, I blended these two on my eyes’ creases with a medium fluffy brush (just from the outside to the middle of my creases):  



I then continued blending and blending and added more of the dark green on the outside corners of my eyes with a small fluffy brush. Later, I put some of the shimmery dark green from the center of my eyelids to the outside of my eyelids with my fingers: 


After that, I highlighted the inner corner of my eyes and brow bones with this shade with a medium fluffy brush (make sure to wash your hands regularly when using them to apply  makeup)


To finalize the eye look, I decided to put on some red eyeliner. Unfortunately, I don’t have one, so I improvised with a Too Faced matte lipstick and an angled brush (I first revised if it is safe on the eyes- it is).


Also, I put some white eyeliner on the bottom of the tails and a little more on top of the center of the red eyeliner.


Finally, I put some black shadow from the same BH palette on my bottom lash lines with a small flat brush.


For the rest of my makeup (including mascara), I followed my usual Everyday Makeup Routine.

This is the finished look. I hope you like it 😊 Let me know in the comments your thoughts and/or suggestions! 

Mexican Independence Day Makeup


















Comments

Popular Posts